Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Save £80.99 on 16 Piece Louise Walsh Make Up Brush Set

Groupon have got a really great deal on at the moment that I thought I'd share with everyone.

The black leatherine roll-up case includes;
The set includes:
• Powder Brush
• Chisel Powder Brush
• Tapered Brush
• Angle Blush
• Chisel Blush
• Deluxe Oval Shadow
• Deluxe Soft Fan
• Angle Liner
• Brow/Lash Groomer
• Oval Smudger
• Flocked Sponge
• Foundation Brush
• Medium Shadow Brush
• Blending Brush
• Concealer Brush
• Pointer Mascara Applicator

The offer price is £19.99 (usually £99.99) and it ends at midnight tonight, so you better be quick! I've already bought mine, so when it arrives I'll post pictures :)

How Groupon works;
1. Buy your Groupon
2. We email you the voucher after the deal ends
3. Voucher activates on Wednesday 14 September 2011 at 6pm
4. Go to http://redeemnow.co.uk/item/louisewalsh/23
5. Enter your voucher codes

CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFER

No comments:

Post a Comment