Friday 23 September 2011

Dress of the Week

First of all, I want to say a BIG thanks to you everyone that follows me. I seem to be getting more and more everyday, I still feel like I'm finding my feet so it's lovely to feel like people are enjoying my blog already!

I'm probably going to post up a few hauls/reviews tonight, as I was supposed to be going out tonight to celebrate a friends birthday and I've come down with the most horrific cold/flu thing, so I'm gonna blog to cheer myself up whilst watching Gossip Girl and overdosing on chocolate.

First of all, dress of the week! I've been eyeing up this one for a while, and when payday comes next week it's not going to be able to escape me!

Sequin Bandeau Babydoll Dress
£55

I'm a bit of a magpie, when it comes to shiny sequins I go a little bit weak at the knees - which is why I love winter because I can dress myself up in sequins like a christmas tree and get away with it!

I know this dress isn't exactly practical for the up coming winter months but to be honest I really don't care. It's pretty and shiny and colourful and that's all that matters :)

Obviously, this dress deserves some killer heels


Prince Court Glitter High Heels
£65

ONLY JOKING :) I think that's a little bit too much sparkle even for me to cope with! Although those heels would look seriously amazing with a pair of black skinnys ...

Black Platform Ankle Boots
£60

I have an ankle boot fetish at the moment, these are amazing!!

On another note, I have been thinking about doing a blog sale, would anyone be interested? May wait until I have a few more followers though!

Vx

4 comments:

  1. Those heels are amazing!! the sparkly one's wow! Love them. gossip girl and chocolate sounds great!
    Lovely items =]
    Hope you get better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those black boots, River Island always has such amazing stuff!

    I hope you get better soon, I also have a feeling that I'm coming down with something...

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those ankle boots! I wish they had River Island here!!! :(
    Love your blog, I am following you now! I'll def. come back!
    x
    Kristina

    http://kk-down-under.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete