Friday 16 September 2011

I Love Own The Runway :)

I thought I'd share this picture as it's my favourite picture of me & my best friend, and we are wearing two of my favourite outfits :)
Both are from my favourite online store Own The Runway.

I spotted the dress I'm wearing (left) on Una from The Saturdays in a magazine and had to have it! It's such a lovely dress and was great for summer :) I'm still clinging on for a bit of sun this year!!! I don't think that's going to happen haha.

Abstract Floral Tunic Dress
£16.99


My friend is wearing my favourite playsuit, which isn't available anymore. However, this one is exactly the same apart from they print which is slightly different.

Rose Print Belted Playsuit
£22.99

Vx

2 comments:

  1. I always see the brand in magazines, both your outfits look lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :)

    There's so much lovely stuff of there, I'm addicted!

    Vx

    ReplyDelete