I came across this on my new favourite blog - http://nixolaslalaland.blogspot.com
Feel free to repost :)
1. Whats a nickname only your family calls you?
Tubbs, because I was a very fat baby!!
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I get a little bit OCD about things, mainly at work I'm a bit of a perfectionist!
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I HATE being carried anywhere, I will literally flip out if someone picks me up. It's because I had an accident in May after my boyfriend gave me a firemans lift, which ended in me breaking my collar bone!!
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast & belt out when you're alone?
Busted - Who's David. Don't have to be alone though!
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Being nagged. I am a very reliable person, so if someone's asked me to do something and I haven't done it there's always a good reason, so I HATE being nagged!
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Looking at the floor, I think that's because I'm hoping it's going to swallow me up. And chain smoking always kills nerves!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
I honestly don't remember, I was very fickle with my toys and they would be replaced alot!
9. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at starbucks?
I hate coffee, and there's not even a Starbucks in my town!
10. What's the beauty rule you preach but never actually practice?
Not smoking. It is so bad for my skin and it's so noticable when I try and quite, but I do it anyway.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Towards the shower with the water in my face :)
12. Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
I'm double jointed so the list is endless!
13. What's your favourite comfort food thats bad but you love to eat it anyways?
Chinese takeaway everytime!
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
"Yeah right" Generally used when I'm agreeing with something or debating it, or just because I can't think of anything else to say!
15. Time to sleep - what are you actually wearing?
I love proper pyjamas with long sleeves and buttons up the front.