Tuesday 20 September 2011

First ever haul

I thought I'd do a little hall of my weekend buys - excuse the bad picture I don't have a camera at the moment so I'm having to make do with my phone!

In the future I will post up my own pictures of each item, but for now I'll just use pics I found online as my camera is just too shocking!

Sequin Collar Chiffron Top
£24.99
Fell in love with this as soon as I saw it, the peter pan collar is too cute! I wore this on Saturday night with a pair of black skinnys, everyone complimented me on it and I felt so glamorous!

I can't find the shoes online but they are also from New Look, £19.99. Not the most comfortable, but then I come to expect that from New Look shoes! Lovely heels usually means pain, I'm over it!

Benefit Get Even Pressed Powder
£22.50

Barry M Nail Paint 150 Red Glitter
£2.99

Andrea Fulerton Trio Nail Polish - Petrol In Water
£7.99
I've seen this on various blogs and I love it! I love the concept of two colours making another colour, I'm definately going to be buying some more of these!

What's everyone else been buying?

Next time I do a haul I will do it properly haha

4 comments:

  1. Great haul

    I mentioned you in my blog :)

    http://artofmi3.blogspot.com/2011/09/award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is sooo goregous! Yeah i have seen it mentioned so many times and i am really tempted to go and pick it up :)
    Lovely blog! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love all the things you bought!

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete