Sunday 16 October 2011

This or that tag

I saw this over on Anna's blog - http://cheek-to-chic.blogspot.com
All my lovely followers are tagged :) Haha!

Makeup:
Blush or Bronzer? Bronzer
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Gloss
Eyeliner or Mascara? Mascara!
Foundation or Concealer? Foundation
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes


Nails:
Long or Short? Long 
Acrylic or Natural? Normally acrylic but I'm giving my nails a break to strengthen them up :)
Brights or Darks? Brights
Flower or no Flower? No flower, I'm not a very flowery person!


Body:
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Body butter - Body shop to be exact!
Body Wash or Soap? Body Wash


Fashion:
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes 
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals 
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Studs
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Neither!
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket


Hair:
Curly or Straight? Straight
Bun or Ponytail? My hair is too short for that!
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins

Hair Spray or Gel? Spray
Long or Short? Short :)
Light or Dark? I'm a muddy blonde at the moment
Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Side swept
Up or Down? The only way is down for me!


Random:
Rain or Shine? Shine, who likes rain?!
Summer or Winter? Summer
Fall or Spring? Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

Also, I feel like sharing a few pictures that have just been uploaded to facebook of a night out I had, they really have brightened up a rather dull Sunday!
I'm not sure where the mask came from ...





Only one word for this - MESS.

Over and out, I hope you all have had a magical weekend



3 comments:

  1. I agree with you on most of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to so this tag, I've been planning it for a while. :D

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete