Monday 10 October 2011

I Love Tesco

Yes you heard me correctly, my new love affair is with high street giant Tesco, and I'm proud to admit it.
I feel I should give you a bit of a background story as to how this love affair began. I turned up at work last week completely oblivious to the fact that I was supposed to be sitting in on a very important sales meeting with Peugeot. I had completely forgotten and was wearing distressed skinny jeans and my Foo Fighters t-shirt...not a good look when your trying to selling corporate clothing! Major oops. My role before was admin, so I could pretty much turn up in my Primark all in one sleep suit and no-one would really bat an eyelid.
When I got home I decided that my wardrobe needed updating, so that I could go to work looking smart and not be caught out again!
Mother then pipes up 'Why don't you try Tesco'. I have never and will never take fashion advice from my mother, who is more than partial to a fleece and nice comfortable mules from Clarks (love her really), I decided to check it out.

I was majorly impressed! Here's what I've bought so far;
£14 - fits beautifully! The company I work for is called Purple, so this is pretty perfect.
£7 - I felt like I was stealing this to be honest!
£12.50 - Definitely not the most interesting pair of shoes I've bought, but they do have leopard print lining!

So there you have it, I am officially Tesco's number 1 fan when it comes to clothing.

3 comments:

  1. I would never expect to see that purple dress in Tesco!! I think I need to go in there and check their clothes out!

    xx
    http://iloveineediwant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have just died and gone to heaven; I've FINALLY found somebody with the same amount of love, that I possess, for Tesco clothing. GREAT bargains and there's always something beautiful hanging around. Love this :) thank you for easing my loneliess ;) xxx

    http://victoria-hannah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha :) It's my new obsession!
    I think I got on better looking online because in store the clothes tend to not looks as good when on the hanger, and I'm rubbish at looking at something and thinking 'that will look so much better on'
    Definitely my new love xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete