Monday 10 October 2011

Dress of the Week

I feel as though I should re-name this feature due to my laziness, perhaps dress of the whenever-I-feel-like-it? I'm rubbish, apologies.

My dress of the week this week is from Minnies Boutique. Fans of 'The Only Way Is Essex' will know that this is the clothing boutique owned by stars of the show Sam & Billie Faiers. As I live know where near Essex, I have been hoping that they would start selling online, and they finally have!


Heart Belt Dress
£36.99

I LOVE the back of this dress, it's so pretty :)

Team it with some statement shoes and you will be looking reem!

Asymmetric Kicks Fuchsia Kid
£80



4 comments:

  1. Love the Dress and Heels!!

    Sadie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this. Am following now :)



    Please please please follow me and let me know what you think!

    - can’t wait to hear from you!!

    

http://roses-are-blue-fashion-blog.blogspot.com/



    kisses polly xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! I'm always checking their website pout for lovely clothes!

    Em xx

    http://hushed-secrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete