Monday 5 December 2011

A Little Bit Of Christmas Spirit

I thought I would do I quick post to share this lovely video with you.
My best friend is a steward in the Royal Navy, and was deployed to Libya on the HMS Ocean from June this year. Luckily she was able to return home at the beginning of November, however the rest of her ship (including her boyfriend) faced Christmas at sea. They are now all returning this weekend, and when the ship's company heard the news that were coming home for Christmas they made this video.


We should all be really proud of all of the people in the forces, as they are doing a fantastic job and are giving up normal day to day living to represent our country.

I hope you enjoy the video :)

5 comments:

  1. This is brilliant :)

    http://boscy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this so much!! Its the best thing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a nice video :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, that video is cute! Lovely blog, I love loveeee glitter :) and i own that keep calm and have a cupcake journal!

    ReplyDelete